One of the biggest innovative healthcare companies in the world compromised to ally technology with knowledge providing always the best quality service in the past 130 years, the most known areas from this company are pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and consumer health.
- Contribute to the global balancing of Materials within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability and cost.
- Co-Ordinate the development, maintenance, communication and publication of the Materials Requirements Plans.
- Maintain Raw Materials, Consumables and Components inventories within target, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or other Business field.
- 2 years of experience in a Leadership role (People management).
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing).
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!