Our client is one of the world's largest and most renowned food companies in the world. With over 100 years of history, the company has invested countless hours in perfecting food products, nutrition solutions and even pet care products. They have over 100 brands under their umbrella, and are continuously working on improving the quality of life through sustainability and innovation.
Does that sound like a company you want to join? Maybe this job opportunity is for you!
As a Material Planner, you will be responsible for providing the company’s factories with the necessary raw materials. You will be responsible for the inventory management and order management, coordinating between warehouse and other departments.
- - Create the purchase planning for mid (0-3 months) and long term (3-12 months)
- - Conduct forecast analysis for raw materials
- - Conduct daily analysis of the changes in material production demand
- - Inventory and order management
- - Negotiate with suppliers
- - Troubleshoot problems that might appear during the planning process
- - Minimum Bachelor degree
- - Minimum 2 years’ experience in logistics
- - Knowledge of ERP systems, strong preference towards SAP
The initial contract for this position is 12 months.
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.