Material Decontamination Lab Technician
Location: Amsterdam Area
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: 1 year
Our client is one of the leading companies in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Their focus is on cell therapy, using genetically modified immune cells programmed to target tumors. In what they believe has the potential to change the way cancer is treated.
Hence they are seeking a highly motivated individual to be part of a team that works on innovative T cell therapy for cancer treatment. Where you will be responsible for disinfection of raw materials in a cGMP manufacturing facility and will ensure that all components are adequately supplied to follow the production schedule, and due to the nature of the starting material this, role requires high level of proficiency and ownership of the process.
- Ensuring a consistent process execution to guarantee high quality output
-Maintaining the accurate completion of area logbooks as required by SOPs.
- Clean and sanitize the core operations equipment
- To Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness in D and CNC grade areas by ensuring that the relevant work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are followed
-To work as part of a dedicated and committed team in close collaboration with Material Management, Quality Assurance & Quality Control;
- Assist in investigations required to manage deviations;
- To continuously look for improvements to the processes to increase quality and efficiency.
- Comply with Health, Safety, and Environmental responsibilities and ensuring individual employee training is up-to-date
- High school diploma (MAVO/HAVO) or professional education (MBO)
- 1+ years’ experience working in a pharmaceutical or food manufacturing or Biotech environment
- Working experience in regulated GMP standards and requirements
-Good documentation skills
- Good verbal and written English communication
- Work in shifts and have the willingness to accommodate schedule adjustments.
- Have the ability to lift over 14 Kgs / 30 lbs when required.
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or have any questions, Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.