Do you? Have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent
Do you? Have at least three years in a planning position within the FMCG, Food or Retail industry
Are you? Fluent in English, verbally and written
My client is a multinational in the food industry
About the role
The Material Planner responsible for the 0-18 months planning for raw, packs, liquids and semi-finished goods & inventory control/management.
- Create/adjust purchase orders to supplier respecting lead-time, MOQ, demand changes.
- To close POs as needed – PO Management (SAP and BAAN).
- Create daily call off materials (STO) with 3PL using power BI and other tools available.
- Perform material availability checks to production plan next 3 weeks prior to weekly handshake.
- Prepare weekend alignments with SC and also other stakeholders.
- Pro-actively collect, share and analyze data anticipating to material availability risks on operational horizon (1-13 weeks, weekly review).
- Understanding 13W rolling forecast changes with Outbound planners (waterfall analysis)
- Share 13W rolling forecast with suppliers, on a weekly basis.
- Phasing In & Phasing Out of raws & packs together with OPP, C&P, Specs Management, supply chain, quality, finance.
- Be 1st point of contact about non SAP related systems such as Dantrade, TradeShift, Horizon, OneBuy.
- Co-owner of the Safety Stocks Methodology for the materials planned
- Help to build, maintain & report KPI's to SC community - DOH, OTIF, Write Off, Logistic costs
- Monitor supplier contracts & solve/support supplier invoices (contract admin interface)
- Managing overall inventory including Cuijk & Haps transitions/exchange
- Maintaining & updating the processes, procedures and working instructions related to the job scope.
- Support WH on cost management by explaining stock levels higher than target, with projections for the upcoming periods.
- Formal attendee of NPI meeting (lead by Activity Management).
- Order backflush & non BOM materials through One-Buy.
- Rework support for required materials, and trials & tests involvement.
- Returns flow (interco and to suppliers) key player.
- User of SAP MM / SAP APO (consult)/BAAN/ISP/DANTRADE/OTHER
- Management of TMS slots (currently TWS)
- In the 24/7 environment, is available outside office hours to ensure production. Position can be part of escalation matrix. Frequency and framework to discuss in the team.
• Ideally prior 3 years’ experience within FMCG or Food Production in a planning role
• Analytical skills: capability to work with large datasets to create baseline/statistical forecasts
• Demonstrated Planning & Prioritization capabilities
• Knowledge of ERP (SAP) and planning software is preferred
• Be Assertive and Pragmatic
• Proven experience managing many stakeholders
• Customer Oriented
• Good Business Acumen
• Excellent in oral and written English
• Flexibility to reach out in weekends when needed
• Excellent presentation- and interpersonal skills
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi using the Apply now button.