Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
With the expansion of the program and the onboarding of different suppliers and modifications to the manufacturing process, you will be responsible for documenting the impact assessments for the new product/process suppliers and the qualification of raw materials.
- New supplier Product impact assessment based on new excipient attributes
- New supplier Process impact assessment based on new excipient attributes
- Material stability impact assessment based on stability studies, assessments and other available information
- BSc or MSc degree
- 4-6 years of work experience
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
For more information please apply via the button below and you'll be contacted asap.