Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this position you will be responsible for representing Operations on New Product Introduction Tech Transfer, ensuring manufacturing readiness for the NPI and monitoring process and equipment issues.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the manufacturing process, equipment issues and process optimization
- Investigating and resolving issues raised within the Manufacturing dpt.
- Leading/supporting Commissioning and Qualification activities
- Preparation of Batch Records, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Supporting validation activities
- handling GMP documentation
- BSc/MSc in a relevant field (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Engineering)
- Min. of 2y of working experience in a GMP environment
- Experience in cell culturing or purification process is a must
- NPI experience is a big plus
- process Engineering/commissioning and qualification is an advantage
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button