Our client is a global OEM organization based in the Eindhoven area.
Are you? Excited by the prospect of diving into Master Data?
Have you? Have at least 3 years of experience with (Master) Data Management
Are you? Analytical with a pro-active improvement driven mentality?
Are you? Fluent In English, preferably also Dutch?
Do you want to be part of a “best in class” in Operational Excellence environment?
Our client is an exciting international organization and I’d love to tell you more about the company and the role.
Working as Master Data Management Specialist brings a lot of fast moving, complex opportunities to dive into while producing solutions of the highest quality and the shortest possible lead time, in a dynamic supply chain.
- Execute Master Data changes based on regular quality reports
- Validate and execute Engineering changes throughout the entire Supply Chain in accordance with internal and external rules and guidelines
- Facilitate first time right introduction of Engineering Changes
- Supporting multiple project teams
- Define guidelines and instructions for global Material Master Data
- Create and maintain correct worldwide material master and BOM master data in the ERP system worldwide.
- Execute master data changes based on data quality reports.
- Perform Data cleansing activities
- Fluent in English and preferably another language
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a customer support, supplier support or order management position.
- Or experience in f.e Material-, Production-, Planning Master Data management in a Supply Chain environment
- Experience in Change Management / Configuration Management is preferred
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Furthermore strong analytical, proactive, drive for improvement, good communications
For more information you can contact Rajeev Punwasi at firstname.lastname@example.org