ZUID HOLLAND, Netherlands
Master Data Specialist | 20 hours
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Master Data Specialist you will be responsible for the coordination, creation & maintenance of various master data (material masters, BOM, recipes, (time) standards, relationships, offsets, machines/resources…) in the SAP & OMP+ systems.
- Manages and process various master data in 1 or more systems: SAP/SUSTAIN and OMP+.
- Initiate (technical) changes to the systems.
- Check data provided by other functions.
- Create / change Master Data in accordance with the applicable procedures and input data provided.
- Work closely with other departments (ex. planning MPS & DSS & MRP, Quality Assurance, Production, Technical Operations, process engineers and project engineers) for coordinating and monitoring implementation data.
- MBO or HBO degree.
- Basic knowledge of SAP.
- Experience in data management.
- Very good communication skills in English. Basic Dutch.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.