Junior Master Data Specialist / Zuid Holland / start date mid November
My client is a big food multinational located in Zuid Holland, The Netherlands.
The purpose of the job is to handle master data and to work closely with other departments such as Key User Inbound/Oudbound, Activity Management and Finance to ensure all systems have correct data. This position is responsible for the data of products produced my the company and external manufacturers. Main challenges are to handle priorities and to translate system issues to understandable business problem statements.
- Conduct and coordinate any relevant systems (Atlas) testing for the local site.
- Ceate and maintain all product data in GRD/Atlas to support all relevant application systems
- Train new associates and suppliers on business processes and related systems.
- Document local process specifics / uniqueness to captured and retain key knowledge
- Proactive contribution in the European network of key users and functional experts
- Participate in Site ATG
- Abakyze, define and implement continues improvements
- Minimum of one year of experience in a relevant working field. This can also be in internships
- Experience with SAP manufacturing module
- Strong analytical skills
- Accurate master data management
- Experience in Excel and master data processes
- Food or FMCG experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage
For this position we will need a candidate with an EU passport or valid VISA and is currently already located in The Netherlands.