Master Data Officer
The company is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They are focusing on developing and creating solutions for the most difficult to threat diseases in this world. By new innovative ideas they create answers for life threatening and obstructing conditions.
As a Master Data Officer you will in an accurate and timely manner create and maintain complex and basic master data. You’ll verify correct set-up of information in the system and maintain accurate information in the material master files. With the information you gathered combined with you analytical skills you bring factual information. You identify roadblocks to tasks. Build productive internal/external relationships. Work with a diverse group of stakeholders such as Finance, Distribution, Customer Service and Quality, BPO Master data. Contribute to your own team or closely related teams through quality and accuracy of own output.
- Coordinate and execute monthly Master data checks
- Ensures own quality of data entry in SAP
- Verify correct set-up of information in the system and maintain accurate information in the material master files.
- Write and maintain SOPs and other (un)controlled documents.
- Monitor workload vs capacity with the other Master Data Team members
- Create Material Masters on MRP system to support Product Launch / Life Cycle Management
- Familiar with SAP system
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and ability to work easily with new software
- Fluent in Dutch / English, both in oral and written communication
- Experience with working under a GMP environment is a pre
- Supply Chain experience and Master Data experience is a pre
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Lesley Rademaker