Cell Therapy Technician
Start date: as soon as possible
Our client is a biopharmaceutical pioneer engaged in the development of cancer immunotherapies with the aim to provide long term response and eliminate this chronic disease.
- Review manufacturing documentation in accordance with compliance standards
- Execute GMP runs in collaboration with the Product and Quality teams
- Perform all tasks associated with the manufacture of clinical product following batch records and SOPs
- Solve issues that arise
- Bachelor’s degree
- +2 years of experience in a cGMP environment
- Experience with cell culture
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing of biotechnology products
- Have the willingness to work in shifts
Ready for the next step in your career? Do you have any questions? Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.