Our client is an international biopharmaceutical and healthcare organization focused on the research, production and commercialization of an extensive portfolio of products.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist you will support the optimization of briefings of promotional assets over all on- and off-line channels.
- Act as a SPOC between content owners (promo & medical) and the preferred supplier network (creative agencies, digital production agencies, print management, warehousing, media buyer…)
- Finetune the customer journeys with the support of omnichannel specialists, using the tactical plan as a baseline
- Finetune the briefings of his/her partners by setting up regular intakes
towards campaign briefings and provide advice on branding, regulatory rules and timelines for individual assets
- Create & update the central asset planning tool
- Functions as a marketing asset specialist
Provide knowledge on corporate, product and disease branding & regulatory rules and review assets in line with these guidelines.
- Initiate, coordinate the approval process for all communication assets and is responsible for the branding approval
- Seek for optimization to build omnichannel assets & customer and the collaboration with the preferred supplier network
- Manages the stock of materials.
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Min. 4 years of experience (responsibilities will vary according seniority)
- Experience with marketing agencies
- Experience in operational and digital marketing
- Experience in pharma is a plus
- Experience with Custom Point, iMR, STACI, iCONNECT, Business Services Sharepoint
- Excellent writing and speaking skills of EN and NL; FR basic knowledge
Currently remote, 1 or 2 days on site in a normal situation.
Initial contract until the end of the year. Extension and/or permanent contract expected.
Role also open to freelancers.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 68 98 01.