Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will be creating, reviewing, and approving communication materials and aligning internal and external stakeholders to achieve set objectives as a team.
- Overseeing (creation, review, and approval) of all communication materials
- Supporting International Medical and Marketing partners by translating their tactical plan into tangible assets for the year
- Ensure consistency on brand guidelines
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders through hosting weekly meetings and discussing the status of projects
- Implementing and optimizing best practices aiming for operational excellence
- BSc/MSc or equal by work experience
- Excellent project management, planning, and organizational skills
- Knowledge in stakeholder and vendor management
- Writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch (French is a big plus)
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.