Breda, Gemeente Breda, North Brabant
Marketing Operations Specialist
Our client is an international biopharmaceutical and healthcare organization focused on the research, production and commercialization of an extensive portfolio of products.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist you will bridge brand managers and creative agencies to ensure that marketing assets meet business needs. You will be allocated to a one specific therapeutic area.
- Acts as the SPOC between the content owners (promo & medical) and the suppliers (creative agencies, digital production agencies, print management, warehousing, media buyer…).
- Finetunes the customer journeys with the support of omnichannel specialists, using the tactical plan as a baseline.
- Takes the lead in getting and finetuning the briefings of his/her partners by setting up regular intakes. The baseline is to use the tactical plan and push the Brand Manager/Medical towards campaign briefings and to provide proactive advice on branding, regulatory rules and timelines for individual assets.
- Creates & updates the central asset planning tool, that contains an overview of all campaigns and the detailed planning for all omnichannel assets included.
- Functions as a marketing asset specialist, who supports his/her partners with the optimization of briefings of promotional assets over all on- and offline channels (leave behinds, advertisements, digital banners, websites…), with knowledge of the role of each asset in the customer journey.
- Has deep knowledge of corporate, product and disease branding & regulatory rules and is able to review assets in line with these guidelines.
- Initiates, coordinates the approval process for all communication assets and is responsible for the branding approval.
- Seeks for optimization to build omnichannel assets & customer and the collaboration with the preferred supplier network.
- Manages the stock of materials.
- Bachelor/Master or equal by work experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills (be able to work with strict deadlines)
- Proactive and assertive attitude
- Communication skills to connect with different creative partners
- Excellent writing and speaking skills of EN and NL; for FR basic knowledge is sufficient
Work on site 1-3 days per week.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.