Food industry company
- Developing and implementing the long term brand strategy
- The development of short and long term marketing plans
- Defining the product portfolio per category
- Close collaboration with international category teams to align local needs, developments and trends regarding product and communication strategies
- Defining and managing the marketing budget
- HBO or university education in Marketing, Business or Commercial Economics
- Minimum 10 years of experience within FMCG industry
- A commercial background and preferably experience in sales management
- Experience in the successful development of brands
- Strong leadership skills
- Be analytical and able to translate numbers into opportunities
- The ability to work well with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Dutch and English)
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and environment, eager to join a well-known brand?
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.