Our client is an international medical devices organization focused on the research and production of breast implants.
As a Marketing Communications Specialist you will support the general management of the approval process for advertising and promotional materials and claims.
1. Copy Approval Process
- - Manage the review and approval of ad/promo materials and claims
- - Quality Check
- - Track progress of submissions through internal copy approval workflow
- - Moderation of meetings and stakeholder management
- - Closed-loop verification of changes
- - Asset management
- - Monitor metrics and KPIs
- - Ongoing partnership with Compliant Communications Managers and cross-functional stakeholders (Regulatory, Medical, Legal, Data Privacy...) in order to achieve business objectives
- - Respond to internal and external customer inquiries on submissions
- - Propose improvements to procedures and processes
- - Understanding and adhering to all relevant business SOPs
- - Expert on copy approval workflow and digital asset management system
- - Identify and implement technology optimization
- Min. HBO in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Similar work experience in a regulated/quality environment (e.g. medical devices, pharmaceuticals)
- Experience with Promotional Material Review (Copy Approval)
- Knowledge of basic Marketing communication principles
- Good Documentation Practice / Records Management
- Microsoft Office extended (Visio, Project, Access)
- High level understanding of mobile applications & social media platforms
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.