Start date: As soon as possible
About this role
As Manufacturing Supervisor you’ll be responsible for supervising a team of cell culture manufacturing specialists in a commercial pharmaceutical environment where you will be working together, focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
Key result areas (major duties, accountabilities and responsibilities)
- Supervise the on-the-floor operations of our commercial cell therapy manufacturing facility in a cGMP environment
-Building a team and training them and will be responsible for their annual performance reviews
- Generating SOPs, MPRs, and SPRs for equipment and procedures used in routine biologics manufacture
- Ensure performance of all process steps specific to the phase or stage of operation
-Process monitoring, including manipulation of databases, documents and/or spreadsheets to support business reporting requirement
-Review of completed manufacturing documentation per compliance standards and established timelines
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree in biology or related field (or equivalent experience required)
-Minimum 2 years of experience in supervising staff
- Previous cell culture experience is a plus
- Knowledgeable of the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) or similar regulated environment
Interested? Questions? Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.