Manufacturing Specialist - Material Supply
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Manufacturing Specialist (Material Supply) you will be supporting the production batches and solving acute problems. You are also responsible for the ordering and stock controlling of materials.
- Responsible for the ordering and stock controlling of single use-items, ready-made buffers, consumption items, buffers and medium and act as single point of contact with the supplying departments.
- Supporting the proception of cGMP batches
- Acute troubleshooting when problems occurred during production
- Taking the lead in root cause investigations of complex deviations and for the implementation of preventive actions
- Ensure that the production equipment is in validated state and well maintained, and that there is enough capacity for production to meet the production schedule
- Initiating and handling of compliance records (Change controls, events, CPA, deviations, reports).
- Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, biomedicine, process technology (or equivalent education).
- 3-5 years’ experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment.
- Experience with cGMP environment and EHSS standards is required.
- Certified Lean Yellow Belt, preferably Green Belt.
-In the possession of a network within JBV or Vaccines and good connection skills.
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.