Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Manufacturing Specialist you will be responsible for the cGMP production of Clinical Trials Material (CTM) material, as requested by the organisation.
- - Production operations.
- - Update documentation of process steps and equipment status.
- - Improvements and innovation projects.
- - HBO/BSc in Life Sciences.
- - 3+ years of experience within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- - Expert in cell culture (USP), virus propagation and / or downstream processing (DSP).
- - Experience with change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records.
- - Experience with cGMP and EHSS standards is required
- - Lean green belt certification is preferred.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.