Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As manufacturing specialist, you will support the production batches in the vaccine launch facility. You will be responsible as equipment owner for the corresponding production equipment, documentation and training.
- Taking part in activities related to the production support of cGMP batches in the launch facility
- Being the responsible of the troubleshooting
- The production documentation of the process equipment and batch records to ensure successful production runs can be produced
- BSc or MSc level of education
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills