(Industrial) Project Manager
The company is one of our biggest clients which focuses on creating innovative solutions within the healthcare. A career within this company will assure that you will make a difference in people's lives.
Leading innovative projects and manage own project team. You will be responsible for one main process.
- Manage industrial projects and team; formulate project plan and consultation with management
- Define, manage and implement processes within the agreed indicators i.e. risks, costs, planning, quality, information, organization
- Manage risks
- Report to senior management
- 2-3 years experience in project management in industrial environment
- Educational background in technical engineering / relevant technology / traing and experience
- Project management knowledge (i.e. PMP/Prince2)
- Coaching skills and a people manager