Manufacturing Process Specialist
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing and vaccines to protect people from immunological and infectious diseases.
The company is located in Leiden, Netherlands
A manufacturing process specialist is responsible to introducing, maintaining and
improving production equipment. At the same time you will to work within Operations Bioprocessing or Operations Bioprocessing Services.
Other responsibility is Provides complex design reviews and feedback for improvements in
- Support in introducing new equipment and/or systems
- Taking care of the maintenance of this equipment and/or systems
- Improving the equipment and/or systems
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying CAPAs
- Handling Change Controls independently Requirements
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- 3/2 years of experience on the role
- Knowledge in CAPAS, CGMP and EHS&S guidelines
- English (must) and Dutch is pre.