Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Equipment Process Specialist you will be responsible for the introduction of new equipment in the vaccines manufacturing processes.
- - New Product Introduction (NPI) and supporting the introduction of new equipment and systems.
- - Responsible for the documentation associated to production equipment.
- - Perform implementation, testing and validation of equipment.
- - Develop Work Instructions, SOPs and provide training to operators.
- - Manage CAPAs and deviations occurred in the manufacturing process.
- - Troubleshooting & solving of complex problems.
- - Participate in projects and continuous improvement.
- - BSc or MSc in engineering or life sciences.
- - Experience with manufacturing processes & equipment.
- - Experience in a GMP environment & QMS system.
- - Undertsanding of Automation and validation processes ins a strong plus.
- - Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.