Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Manufacturing Process Specialist
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Manufacturing Process Specialist will be responsible for the manufacturing process of a product.
- Investigate problems and identify and implement actions that help prevent such problems.
- Act as first point of contact for the manufacturing process of the product
- Make sure that the process is running properly and delivering product of the right quality and quantity
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in a relevant field
- Experience with biotechnology and manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication skills, decision-making skills and able to negotiate