One of the biggest innovative healthcare companies in the world compromised to ally technology with knowledge providing always the best quality service in the past 130 years, the most known areas from this company are pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and consumer health.
As a Manufacturing Process Specialist, you will be responsible for for ensuring that these production departments have the right resources and processes to provide their customers with high-quality products in a safe and efficient manner. You will be doing so by taking care of the processes and systems in the Equipment Preparation, Buffer Preparation and Medium Preparation production departments, as well as automated and analytical systems.
- Introducing and maintaining and improve the new equipment and/or systems (in a supporting or leading role);
- Acting as SME for equipment for which you are responsible during audits;
- Being involved in large projects and/or leading smaller projects within your own area of responsibility or at the request of the department
- Giving process support within the Bioprocessing Services area of responsibility in cooperation with Process Engineers
-Ensuring all activities comply with CGMP requirements and EHS&S guidelines.
- Relevant HBO or university education in (Bio) technological or (Bio) chemical field
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of cGMP and EHS guidelines is an advantage.
- You have great analytical skills and make connections easily.
- You take initiative to achieve goals and results in a timely manner and can work independently.
- You are quality-conscious and service-oriented.
- You can express yourself well (both in writing and orally) in Dutch and English
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!