Manufacturing Process Engineer
The company is a major leader in the pharmaceutical world, which helps millions of people every day to have a longer life. The company is dealing with a big scope of rare diseases as well as a more common ones, for example, COVID-19. The main aim of the company is to ensure that everyone can receive affordable and effective healthcare.
Your job will be about providing solutions related process technology and factory support, to reach the business targets as well as the development of key processes and process selection to increase production.
- Taking care of improvements for equipment and systems.
- Solving analytical problems related to processes and supporting production.
- Being in charge of equipment validation and improving our existing one.
- Developing new manufacturing processes.
- Supporting new products and introduce t to the supply chain
- Taking care of documentation ad-related activities
- 5+ years of experience in industrial engineering or manufacturing.
- Six Sigma Green belt certified or working towards certification
- Hands-on mentality and strong collaboration with all teams.
- Perform data analysis, create documentation, and present results.
- IT skills and analytical capabilities.
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying for this position.