Manufacturing Process Engineer
Our client is a major leader in pharmaceutical world, which helps millions of people every day to have a longer life. The company is dealing with a big scope of rare diseases as well as more common one, for example, COVID-19. The main aim of the company is to ensure that everyone is able to receive an affordable and effective healthcare.
As a Manufacturing Process Engineer you will be responsible for implementation of the manufacturing equipment, also help with the development of the plant itself. As well as to support the process selection to optimize the volume of the production.
- Design, implement documents for validation and test plans.
- Optimize upcoming and existing manufacturing processes.
- Support the development and improvement of equipment and vision systems.
- Delivery targets to ensure the maximization of the production and NPI.
- 5+ years of experience in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering positions.
- Six Sigma Green belt certificate.
- Ms Office and Minitab.
- Ability to perform data analysis and work with documentation.
Does it sound like you? If yes, do not waste time and push the apply button and contact me for more information.