Manufacturing Process Engineer
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation of new equipment and taking care of its maintenance
- To introduce new equipment and maintain the existing equipment
- Be the first departmental contact for questions about equipment
- Lead to assure the availability of compliant equipment and processes in the department
- Be expert about equipment data integrity topics in a cGMP environment
- Support troubleshooting and investigation in non-conformances (process and equipment related)
- Lead and support process excellence activities to continuously improve the work
- Initiate and handle equipment related compliance records (change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records)
- Relevant (Bio) technological or (Bio) chemical HBO or university education
- Minimum 2 years (University) or 4 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of cGMP and EHS guidelines is a plus.
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.