Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As Manufacturing Operator you will be primary responsible for acute problem solving of issues that manifest during operations to ensure the continuation of the production processes for cGMP clinical trial material.
- Analysing the issues and following up on the solution
- Connecting with internal and external specialists and partners
- Updating documentation to resolve the issues that you found
- Reviewing batch documentation
- Bachelor level of education
- 2 years of relevant experience within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Experienced with cell culture or virus propagation and/or downstream processing
- Experience with change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records
- Experience with cGMP and EHSS standards