€70.000 - €80.000
As Team Lead Manufacturing you’ll be joining a team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
You’ll be reporting to the Senior Manager Manufacturing.
We are seeking a highly effective Team Lead, Manufacturing to be responsible for supervising a team of cell culture manufacturing specialists in a commercial pharmaceutical environment.
- Supervise the on-the-floor operations of our commercial cell therapy manufacturing facility in a cGMP environment
- Build a team, provide necessary training and ongoing coaching, discipline and recognition of direct staff, including performing annual performance reviews
- Generate SOPs, MPRs, and SPRs for equipment and procedures used in routine biologics manufacture
- Execute production and resource schedule against operational plan
- Ensure performance of all process steps specific to the phase or stage of operation
- Process monitoring, including manipulation of databases, documents and/or spreadsheets to support business reporting requirements
- Review of completed manufacturing documentation per compliance standards and established timelines
- Investigate and resolve problems, identifying root cause, and proposing process improvements through clear communication to senior management
- Interact with outside vendors and senior management
- Participate in multi-functional project teams, as necessary
- Take corrective action to bring about required changes using change control procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors or higher degree in biology or related field (or equivalent experience required),
- Multiple years of supervising experience
- Able to build and lead a team as well as train entry-level personnel
- Previous cell culture experience preferred/highly desired
- Knowledgeable of the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) or similar regulated environment (food, chemicals, etc.)
- Sufficient understanding of process, systems and equipment to troubleshoot problems and provide solutions to senior management
- Sufficient knowledge of electronic quality systems
- Preferably experience with continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- High energy level and a positive outlook coupled with the requisite “can do” attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to achieve personal and organizational goals and overcome obstacles
- Willingness to think outside of the box and adapt best practices to our small, but growing environment
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
Ability to work off-shift and irregular hours as required
Interested? Please apply to this job page and we will reach out!