Manufacturing Fill and Finish Process Specialist
The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
This team is responsible for the external manufacturing of drug products. As a Manufacturing Fill and Finish Process Specialist you will operate at the technical interface between the project team and the external drug product manufacturing sites.
- Execution of drug product manufacturing activities
- Review of batch documentation
- Building professional relationships with external drug product manufacturing sites
- Working in multidisciplinary teams, ensure project alignment
- All-round expert in Quality, Regulatory, Technical and Business aspects of external manufacturing
- Bachelor or Master in Pharmaceutical sciences or similar
- 5 years' of experience in vaccine or large molecule GMP drug product manufacturing
- Process development experience
- Project Management and Outsourcing experience is advantageous
Want to know more? Apply below!