Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Equipment Process Specialist you will be responsible for the introduction, automation and optimization of new DSP equipment and ensuring a more efficient production.
- - New Product Introduction (NPI) and supporting the introduction of new equipment and systems.
- - Responsible for the documentation associated to production equipment.
- - Perform implementation, testing and validation of equipment.
- - Develop Work Instructions, SOPs and provide training to operators.
- - Manage CAPAs and deviations occurred in the manufacturing process.
- - Troubleshooting & solving of complex problems.
- - Participate in projects and continuous improvement.
- - BSc or MSc in engineering or life sciences.
- - Experience with manufacturing processes & equipment.
- - Experience in a GMP environment & QMS system.
- -Experience with bioreactors/columns
- - Understanding of Automation and validation processes is a strong plus.
- - Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org. .