This company is leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Their focus is on cell therapy, using genetically modified immune cells programmed to target tumours. With their work, they are changing the way cancer is being treated.
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be managing and coordinating various projects to upgrade facilities and equipment. This will involve owning and supporting Deviations and CAPAs, performing investigations and writing/providing technical review on documentation (e.g. commissioning and validation protocols, SOPs)
- Executing facilities/equipment/utilities projects. Overseeing all phases including design, installation and commissioning.
- Act as Engineering SME during planning, design and development of projects
- Owning/supporting Deviations and CAPAs, performing investigations, root-cause analysis
- Owning Change controls, writing change control tests and executing them
- Performing risk assessments
- Support validation activities
- Coaching and mentoring junior engineers and coordinate resources across different teams
- BSc/MSc in a relevant field (preferably Engineering)
- Strong Engineering background
- Pharma GMP experience is a must
- QMS experience
For more information please apply via the button below and Guilherme will contact you soon. Feel free to contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org