NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Manufacturing Engineer - DXR Project
Highly innovative technical worldplayer within the Medical Devices industry.
Within the DirectX Raytracing manufacturing team, you will join a multi-disciplinary team, making sure to guide the industrialization (of Medical Devices) as smoothly as possible.
- Leading first production models, implementing + defining processes
- All process validation activities: monitoring, documenting with process FMEA, Process Map, MVP + Test Method Validation, Tooling Qualification
- Maintaining, creating manufacturing documents and giving instructions/training
- At least a Bachelor in the field of Engineering (preferably Electrical/Mechanical)
- Experience (3+ years) as a Manufacturing Engineer; and with design + manufaturing transfer projects
- Experience with, FMEA, Gage R&R, MVP, Tooling qualification
- Having worked with/in Heavily regulated environments (ISO13485)
- Fluent in English - Willing to learn Dutch
- For a period until the end of June 2020
- The possibility to work for a renovated global enterprise
- Attractive pay