NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Manufacturing Engineer - DXR Project
Highly innovative technical worldplayer within the (amongst others) Medical Devices industry.
Within the DirectX Raytracing manufacturing team, you will join a multi-disciplinary team, making sure to guide the industrialization (of Medical Devices) as smoothly as possible.
Leading first production models, implementing + defining processes
* All process validation activities: monitoring, documenting with process FMEA, Process Map, MVP + Test Method Validation, Tooling Qualification
* Maintaining, creating manufacturing documents and giving instructions/training
* At least a Bachelor in the field of Engineering (preferably Electrical/Mechanical)
* Experience (3+ years) as a Manufacturing Engineer; and with design + manufaturing transfer projects
* Experience with, FMEA, Gage R&R, MVP, Tooling qualification
* Having worked with/in Heavily regulated environments (ISO13485)
* Fluent in English - Willing to learn Dutch
> For a period until the end of June 2020
> The possibility to work for a renovated global enterprise
> Attractive pay