Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
As a Manufacturing Engineer you are responsible for giving support, improve and maintain the production process within the Engineering Department. You are responsible for writing and maintaining work instructions for manufacturing processes.
· Writing work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes.
· Defect On Arrival (DEFOA) /Missing On Arrival (MOA) Root cause analysis, creating and implementing structural solutions
· Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms (Problem Solving methodology)
· Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management and New Product Introductions within the manufacturing process
· Give support to New Product Introductions
· Give input and maintain the New Product Introductions project planning
· Typical bachelor in mechatronics, industrial engineering or comparable
· IT knowledge
· Technical knowledge to identify mechanical and electrical tooling issues and solve them in collaboration with R&D and maintenance department/manufacturer
· Experience with project management, quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audit planning and execution, FMEA, 8D, etc.).
· Green Belt or Lean certified
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at email@example.com or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below