Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Manufacturing Documentation Specialist will help new processes and technologies in the manufacturing site.
- Supporting and supervising production activities
- Writing and reviewing procedures and work instructions related to new processes
- Writing and reviewing protocols, execution of test runs and reporting of results
- Setting up training
- Bachelor level of education
- 5 years of work experience within the pharmaceutical industry under GMP condition, preferably in the manufacturing site
- Good communication skills in English AND Dutch
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 658 98 00.