Our client is one of the biggest multi national food industries in the world who believes that good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress.
Your role is to represent operations on NPI tech transfers. You will be responsible for the delivery of NPI processes to the manufacturing site. You will have a strong experience in cell culture and harvest, viral inactivation, filtration, purification.
- Setup and lead project kickoff meetings, and other tech transfer meetings, as necessary, to coordinate efforts among BTDS for delivery of GMP clinical materials
- Investigate and resolve deviations raised within the manufacturing department, as needed
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance for supply chain and NPI tech transfers
- Act as the single point of contact (SPOC) between CMC and CSC teams / members and the Site Operations team, regarding tech transfer and GMP DS clinical supplies updates
- 5-10y of relevant working experience
- Experience with the following API manufacturing processes is required: cell culture and harvest, viral inactivation, filtration, purification
- Working knowledge of the following facility and site operations areas are required: facility design, HVAC, process utilities, room and equipment cleaning, and equipment qualification.
- Knowledge of cGMP’s and Agency requirements for biopharmaceutical manufacturing is required
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Please apply directly visa the link below.