Manufacturing Associate - Chromatography Columns
Our client is a manufacturing organization focused on the production of materials used by pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations to produce biologics products.
As a Manufacturing Associate you will be responsible for the assembly and packing of chromatography columns.
- Cleaning, testing and assembly of multi-part plastic filter housing units in cleanroom
- Buffer and media preparation
- Equipment and component cleaning and preparation
- Assembly and packaging of prepared chromatography columns
- Analysis of chromatography column performance
- Execution of validation protocols
- BSc in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in biotech manufacturing biotech environment.
- Experience in column chromatography is preferred
- Experience with laboratory equipment and/or process-scale manufacturing equipment
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as requested
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.