Our client is a manufacturing organization focused on the production of materials used by pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations to produce biologics products.
As a Manufacturing Associate you will contribute to the production of biologic materials in a timely manner and following quality standards.
- Ensure that processes meet safety and quality standards.
- Review batch records, report deviations, report and implement CAPAs.
- Min. BSc degree in Biological Sciences or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in biotech manufacturing
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Willing to work overtime (evenings and weekends as required)
- Able to lift 10 kg.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.