Our client is committed to improving the lives of consumers and communities worldwide. Their portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be helping the client to search and find the best location and lead the design of their future Head Quarter. You’ll lead the project end to end, connecting with all employees, leadership, external stakeholders, and the team to deliver a fantastic office experience for their HQ employees.
- Select the best and fit for purpose office property for the head quarter team
- Ensure the office is ready for business by the set (tight) deadline
- Translate vision, values and business objectives into a project plan for the future office
- Lead the search & contracting of relevant experts
- Lead change management for the entire client’s team, ensure representation, involvement and excitement of the leaders and employees who will work in the future office
- Monitor all aspects of the project, set deadlines, manage budgets, etc.
- Support resolution of (cross-functional) issues at global and local level
- 3+ year experience as project manager in workspace transitions
- Experience with driving transformations & change management
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
- Good command of English
Do you think it can be your next step? Do not waste time and apply via the link: