Our client is one of the leading companies in biopharmaceutical industry, committed to promote new ways of treatment in serious diseases by developing innovative immunotherapies.
As a Manager Engineering you will be responsible for leads day-day activities of the engineering department, may manage external contractors in addition to internal line reports, serving as a senior people manager with focus on operational resource management.
- Responsible for staff development, and managing high performing teams budgeting and cost control, talent mapping, succession planning, the development of strong leaders within the function, and multi-function for long-term planning
- Resolves people management issues and provide expert advice to managers regarding technical, operations or people management issues.
- Manages the site Capital Project Portfolio and budget for the Engineering department.
- Develops, reviews, modifies, implements and recommends modifications to company- wide Engineering policies and procedures to achieve corporate goals and objectives.
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Experience as a Manager in a Manufacturing or Biotechnology Industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in English written and verbal skills.
Are you interested and want to apply for this role, feel free to contact me.