Our client is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. Their mission is to cure any patient, no matter how severe their situation is. For over 40 years, their team of scientists have been working on developing innovative treatments in the areas of oncology, hematology, nephrology and others.
Their headquarters are located in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Here, they are responsible for packaging pharmaceuticals and distributing them across the whole EMEA.
As an Accounting Manager, you are responsible for the accounting and controlling activities of the company.
- - Create and manage the quarterly Balance Sheets
- - Coordinate the teams within the finance department (treasury, customer finance, tax etc.)
- - Perform testing and validation control
- - Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- - Minimum 4 years of accounting experience
- - Working knowledge of ERP systems
- - Project management skills
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Simona Calugher or upload your resume using the apply button.