Food industry company/FMCG
- Providing full support on diary, travel & meeting management, travel planning, processing expenses, meeting agenda management, visitor and event management.
- Organizing logistics around meetings & workshops locally & abroad including booking meeting rooms, and ensuring technical set-up runs smoothly (Microsoft teams).
- Organizing international and local travel, including preparation of itineraries, visas, etc.
- Processing expenses and invoices using relevant systems.
- This role requires proven experience as a Management Assistant or top level secretary and preferably experience working in a regional or global organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience in managing office processes
- Yyou must be well organized, able to prioritize tasks of high complexity and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels in- and outside of the organization
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and international environment, eager to join a well-known brand?
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.