Our Animal Health Division is committed to protecting and improving the health, welfare and performance of animals. Working closely with veterinarians, livestock farmers, pet owners and governments, we develop an unparalleled range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, vaccines and health management solutions and services. We are one of the first companies to focus on biological R&D for animal health
Do you have several years of work experience as a maintenance technician and would you like to work for a growing and ambitious pharmaceutical organization that contributes to the welfare of animals? Do you have a strong character, are you decisive and do you have organisational skills? Then we are looking for you!
Within the Integrated Process Team (IPT) Inactivated Vaccines Production (IVP) we produce inactivated vaccines and pharmaceutical products according to strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards in sterile preparation and filling facilities. We do this within a cleanroom environment where safety and quality are of paramount importance.
As a Planner your main goal is to ensure optimal reliability and technical availability of the various production equipment. You will work within the Maintenance & Reliability team consisting of ten employees. Together with two fellow planners, your challenge is to further professionalize the department and to achieve further growth. You will report to the Maintenance & Reliability Lead.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for effective preparation, coordination and delivery of maintenance activities on production equipment and peripheral equipment for the purpose of optimal availability and reliability within the set production, HSE and business goals.
- Expert in the field of maintenance and technology for equipment and systems.
- Analyses the maintenance process, monitors guidelines and procedures and comes up with improvement proposals to increase the technical availability of our process installations.
- Plans and discusses executive activities with the internal customer, external contractors, Maintenance Engineer and/or M&R lead.
- The work preparer is mainly responsible for the coordination, direction and preparation of the work for Technicians and Contractors. You maintain independent contacts with external parties, coordinate and supervise their work.
- Carries out modifications, advises and supports in the implementation of maintenance and investment projects.
- Provides training and advice on technical aspects and provides input in the drafting of modifications.
- Writes procedures and ensures accurate documentation and maintenance plans.
- Relevant technical education at least MBO4 level.
- Five years of experience as a Planner, preferably in the pharmaceutical, chemical or food industry.
- Broad knowledge of production equipment and installation such as control technology, pneumatics / hydraulics, CIP / SIP process, lyophilization process.
- Possesses good analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience with work permit processes and scheduling maintenance stops.
- Continuous focus on quality, safety and compliance.
- Knowledge and working experience with Microsoft Office and / or SAP PM and / or MS Projects is an advantage.
- Be able to understand and read technical documents in Dutch, German and English.
- Excellent oral and written skills in Dutch and English.
- You are a strong communicator and able to interact with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.