Our client is a world leader in healthcare and contributes to a healthy world. With their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies and support services, they provide innovative treatments for better human and animal health in more than 140 countries.
As a Maintenance Technician you are engaged in qualifying and validating all new machines / equipment and starting up various new processes. When we go into production, you are responsible for providing technical support to our new production facility, with the aim of optimal reliability and technical availability of the various production equipment.
- Provide support in the commissioning, qualification and validation of production equipment and processes
- Performing and coordinating preventive, corrective (malfunctions) and inspective maintenance of the production installations within all departments of the business unit
- Advises the Maintenance Engineer with regard to maintenance concepts and the implementation of improvements and replacements
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of third parties and is partly responsible for the correct execution and checking of the activities
- At least completed MBO4, preferably towards Mechatronics / Electronics / Control Technology
- Several years of work experience as a Maintenance Technician within a production organization, preferably towards the pharmaceutical or food industry
- Continuous attention to quality, safety and compliance
- Fluent in English and Dutch, verbal and written
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below.