An FMCG client
Do you have minimum of 3 years of working experience with process manufacturing equipment? Are you skilled in mechanical and electrical trouble - shooting? If the answer is yes then you are the Maintenance Technician that my international FMCG client in North Brabant is looking for.
- Deliver an integrated and optimised mechanical & electrical reliability plan in the R&D Pilot Plant
- Coordinate and complete planned maintenance activities and repairs
- Diagnose, manage and resolve complex technical issues in the Pilot Plant
- Work in compliance with site Safety and GMP/GHP standards and procedures and produce written risk assessments..
- Diploma in an Engineering discipline with a mechanical or electrical focus (or equivalent). If the diploma is mechanical, significant electrical and controls understanding will also be required.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a similar role
- A strong commitment to safe working practices
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.