About the company:
Our client is one of top biopharmaceutical companies in the Netherlands and worldwide. They focus on saving lives through the development of important medicines and vaccines. In their Boxmeer location they mainly engage with the research, manufacturing and development of vaccines and healthcare products for animals.
About the role:
As a maintenance technician, you will be responsible for solving technical problems related to mechanical, electrical and industrial automation. You will work closely with the Maintenance Technician on analyzing the technical disruptions and coming up with improvements proposals.
• Perform corrective adjustments or modifications via CCP procedures on technical malfunctions, and inspection on the production installations
• Analyze current status and propose improvements and insights on preventive solutions
• Provides support in (technical) projects;
• Coordinating and supervising the work of third parties
• Perform duties according to GMP and Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) guidelines
• Completed MBO4, preferably Mechatronics/Electronics/Control Engineering;
• VCA and NEN3140 certified;
• Relevant work experience as a Maintenance Technician, preferably in the pharmaceutical or food industry
• Understand and read technical documents;
• Good oral and written skills in Dutch and English.
• Consignment service (24/7);
• Willingness to work in a shift schedule (early / late & weekend shifts).
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button!