Duration: 7 months (with possible extension)
Start date: As soon as possible
My client has been an internationally leading pharmaceutical 'hotspot' for almost a century. At their manufacturing site in Oss, the focus is now on biotechnological production.
About this role
As Maintenance Engineer EIA you maintain and optimize automated process equipment, in such a way that the functioning of the process equipment, in such a way that the functioning of the installations is guaranteed.
- Independently perform maintenance and assembly work on the E-installation, process instrumentation and control systems. Solving malfunctions in both daytime and consignment service and perform periodic maintenance and optimization of installation parts.
- Maintaining and monitoring work with work permits, selecting materials needed and monitoring progress;
- Working according to Good Documentation Practices, (GDP) and Environment Health and Safety (EHS) aspects;
-Electrical / measurement and control engineering education at MBO level (required);
- Experience working on complex equipment;
- Be able to read and understand technical documents;
- Pro-actively identify problems on the work floor;
- Good communication skills in the Dutch language, knowledge of the English language is a strong plus.
Are you ready for your next challenge in your career? Then click the apply button below!
Need more iformation about either this or one of our other exciting positions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!