International company related to taking care of Health, their mission is to provide medicines and solutions that can make a difference in the Life Sciences field. Some of the areas they specialize in are dermatology, reproductive health, asthma, heart diseases, and allergies. Focused to provide accurate and advanced treatments for their clients.
This role consists to be responsible for technical assets at the company you will work for, ensure the equipment remains safe and qualified condition, and prevent malfunction of the machinery, this machinery is responsible for the production and packaging of contraceptive sticks.
- Perform and prepare independently preventive maintenance on equipment;
- Be sure the systems are put into operation after maintenance;
- Solve malfunctions and participate in malfunction analysis.
- Complete education (HBO or MBO) in technical direction;
- Experience with troubleshooting and prevent future failures;
- Dutch and English languages are mandatory (Oral and written).
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!