The main purpose of our client is to serve their patients, delivering high quality medicines for those who suffer with diseases that so far have little or no cure. You will be working for one of the biggest pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide.
This specific location, in Noord-Brabant, is also the headquarter responsible for medicine distribution in Europe, Middle-east and some areas in Africa.
As Maintenance Specialist you will be working in an team with international co-workers. You will be providing maintenance assistance for the Warehouse and Production departments of the company, as well as the locations determined by them, to ensure that the machines and the systems are compliant with GMP guidelines.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks
- Assist with the installation of new equipment
- Provide direction during the installation of new equipment
- Ensure that all upgrades are compliant with GMP and internal policies
- Ensure that personnel can perform their tasks in a clean and safe environment
- Prepare and verify technical documentation
- Schedule technical trainings
- Minimum MBO level
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Warehousing control systems
-3/4 years’ experience with maintenance
-Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices environment
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role? If so, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Edite Aguiar.
Maintenance Specialist (Mechanical)